Well folks the much *happening* year, 2012 is UP! Yes it is..there it goes out of the window. And like every year, it has left many morals and lessons for us to think about.
Here is going to be a list of the things that i learnt this year. There are six of them..i learnt a lot actually but these made it to the list.
- People get more selfish as they grow older. And true that folks. People learn things about themselves as they grow up and tend to become more selfish than ever. They’d treat you as pond scum if you are in their way of eternal happiness which they get only by THEMSELVES. I mean c’mon people…grow some modesty if you can’t grow some balls.
- If others have a problem, it is the world’s problem..but if I have a problem, it isn’t worth giving a shot at. Self explanatory! Very Unimportant Person.
- Reality is not everyone’s piece of cake. It has sharp teeth so it can bite. And dream are just another way of ding drugs…and reality is just another hangover.
- Over thinking is a disease…as long as you don’t do it right. Wait..no even if you do it right, it is still a disease. Again self explanatory.
- Being lazy can make you fat. And being fat can make you lazy. If you are lazy you’d get angry at small things..and expectations also make you angry, well not getting the expected thing that is. And if you are lazy and fat you end up looking like a balloon which is not really good.
- This world is full of very, very very annoying people who think they know it all, but they don’t. These people will kill other people who don’t think like them. All in all this world is a dustbin and most of the people are garbage. No offense, but sadly that is the case. This one makes me so very very sad.